Apply sparingly to active spots day and night before your moisturizer. If applied in the morning apply it before your sunscreen and follow up with moisturizer. Allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes before applying makeup. If used during the day, follow with Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30. Adjust usage depending on how your skin feels. Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
Recommended for acne-prone skin and skin types that experience occasional breakouts.
• Reveals brighter and more even looking skin.
• Promotes a clarified appearance.
• Diminishes the appearance of active spots and associated conditions.
• Glycolic acid (10%) - exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal brighter, clearer looking skin.
• Salicylic acid - provides antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects
• Azelaic acid - brightens the look of the skin and provides antimicrobial effects.
• Niacinamide - also known as Vitamin B3, revives skin's healthy texture.
• Tea tree oil - provides antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.