Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
Apply daily in the AM after cleansing and before moisturizing. Apply to exposed skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after swimming or excessive sweating. Use daily and avoid prolonged sun exposure. Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use on children less than six months of age. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Sun Alert Statement: The sun may cause sunburn, premature gaining of the skin and skin cancer. Avoiding the sun, wearing protective clothing and regular use of sunscreens over the years may reduce the change of these harmful effects.
Recommended for all skin types.
• Helps prevent sunspots and uneven pigmentation.
• Helps guard against the signs of premature aging.
• Helps prevent and protect from sunburn and sun irritation.
• Avobenzone 2.0% w/w : UVA-absorbing agent
• Homosalate 7.5% w/w: UVB protector
• Octisalate 5.0% w/w: UVB protector
• Octocrylene 2.75% w/w: to achieve a higher SPF formula
• Oxybenzone 2.00% w/w: UV absorber and filter