Everything you need to know about winter weather and your skin and how some freezing temps can actually do you some good.
- Avoid hot temps in the shower or when washing your face.
- Run a humidifier in your home, especially when you're sleeping.
- Always try to cover exposed skin when out in the elements to protect it from the wind.
- Stop touching your face! Your skin isn't interested in any more bacteria than it already has.
Without further ado, here is our ultimate Miracle 10 skincare routine - Winter Edition:
- Cleanser I - Gentle enough to wash away excess oil without stripping the skin.
- Toner - Packed with hydrating and soothing ingredients like Allantoin (a humectant!).
- AHA Cream (or Gel for you extra oily guys and gals) - To help pull-in moisture while breaking apart dead skin overnight.
- Moisture (AM) - Infused with Vitamin E, an emollient which helps fill the cracks of dry skin with fatty lipids to soothe and heal it.
- Sunscreen SPF 30 (AM) - Does this even need an explanation?
- Night (PM) - This silicone-based moisturizer will lock-in your skin's moisture while you sleep.
- Botanical Oil - A dose of antioxidants that will also help lock it all in day and night.
Going in for monthly facials will not only keep any acne at bay but also improve your overall skin health and give your skin that glow even in the deep freeze of winter. Have you tried a dry ice treatment before? Let us know in the comments below!