Our Guide to Hand Care
- Ensure that after washing your hands, you immediately lock-in the moisture with Intensive Hand Repair. Immediate application will help seal in the hydration and keep your hands moisturized.
- Consider purchasing a hand sanitizer formulated with a moisturizing base to reduce further inflammation.
- Did you know stress could be a leading factor in causing dry hands? A little bit of self-care can help relieve any tension in the mind and body.
- Intensive Hand Repair is small enough to be left in your car or carried with you in your bag. You know, in case of hand emergencies.
Skincare From Your Hands to Your Toes
- Cleansing is important. Your soles are exposed to many germs on a day-to-day basis! Your feet have 125,000 sweat glands which call for a gentle cleanser. Body Cleanser is a gentle body wash with salicylic acid and natural moisturizing factors formulated to soften and clear the expression of the skin. Enriched with Malichite extract, this powerful ingredient provides your antioxidant-rich protection.
- Moisturize nightly. Your skin goes from protection to repair mode at night. Moisturizing daily using Body Silk or Intensive Hand Repair, especially fresh out of the shower, is crucial to help lock moisture in.
- Avoid moisturizing between your toes. This is the only area in the feet that needs to keep as dry as possible. Moisture between the toes can cause fungal growth and lead to infection.
- Socks are your best friends. Wearing socks can help reduce unwanted friction on the soles of your feet. Cotton socks can help your skin breathe while locking in healthy moisture.