Deluxe Sample: AHA Cream
Evening: After cleansing and toning, apply small amount with fingertips to face, neck and décolleté area, avoiding eyes. Let it absorb. Follow with recommended nighttime moisturizer. Caution: If irritation develops, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children under 12 years of age. Use sunscreen daily and avoid prolonged sun exposure.
Recommended for Delicate/Dry Skin but may be used for all skin-types.
• A smooth, supple skin texture.
• Reduction in the appearance of fine lines.
• The look of hyperpigmentation and dry skin is minimized.
• Caprylic/capric triglyceride - an emollient derived from coconut oil and glycerin that effectively hydrates and maintains skin’s moisture.
• Lactic acid - an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) extracted from millk. It is a mild, but effective exfoliant, smoothing the skin and helping to improve the look of fine lines, age spots, and damage.
• Hyaluronic acid - a naturally occurring component of the skin, responsible for moisture retention and hydration.
• Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) - a proven antioxidant that improves skin hydration and soothes the look of the skin.